Express Second Passport Service
- You make frequent international trips which often require entry visas and due to time constraints you have difficulty acquiring the visas before your next departure
- You are making the request for safety/security reasons, for example you travel between Israel and anti Israeli States
Second passports are valid for two years. The validity of the second passport can be extended at the end of the two-year period by the Department of State.
In order to apply and receive a second United States passport you must follow the instructions as outlined below. To make the process easier to complete we suggest you print this page and follow the steps in the order presented.
In order to apply and receive a United States passport you must follow the instructions as outlined below. To make the process easier to complete we suggest you print this page and follow the steps in the order presented.
1. Your Current Valid Passport - A second passport is an extension of your current passport. Therefore you are required to present your primary passport in support of your application. If your current passport is expiring or expired you will need to renew it before you apply for a second passport.
2. Application Form DS-82 - Fax or photocopies are not acceptable. Complete but do NOT sign the form until you are in front of an Acceptance Agent.
The only source of correct form with two barcodes on top is US Department of State site. To create form DS-82 follow the link: https://pptform.state.gov/FraudAbuseNotice.aspx
3. Two Passport Photographs 2x2 inches
4. Evidence of Immediate Travel - Must provide a copy of 1 of the following:
- Round trip ticket indicating travel to a foreign country
- Travel Itinerary
- Business traveler’s may submit a business letter if the above is not available
Please do not include the evidence of immediate travel in the sealed envelope.
Important: if your departure date is more then 24 days away please talk to our agent first.
- $160 Government fees. You will write a check to “US Department of State” for $135 (please write your date of birth on the memo line of the check) and pay cash in the amount of $25 to the Acceptance Agent.
- $125 to Go To Russia Travel. Also include payment for the return shipping option you selected (if applicable). If you want to pay by credit card, download credit card authorization form and send along with all documents.
7. Letter addressed to US Passport Service
- Letter stating reason for the issuance of a second passport. Your application will not be accepted without this letter- SAMPLE LETTER
8. Federal Express Shipping Instructions
- Send all the above mentioned documents + $18 for return FedEx to:
3450 Geary Boulevard, #105 and #106, San Francisco, CA 94118