moscow apartments

us passport

Visa to India

Visa to Brazil

Visa to China

Travel Documents


Before you can apply for your visa, you need a valid US passport. If you have at least 6 weeks, you can go to the post office or clerk of court and apply through the mail. However, you will also need visas, which can get expensive if you don�t leave enough time for the Consulates.

We suggest using a passport expediting service that will guarantee a quick receipt of your passport. Our agency can handle both obtaining your new US passport or renewing an old one, and processing your travel visa to Russia or other CIS countries. We have our own passport expediting office in San Francisco and couriers who visit the US State Department and most consulates on a daily basis.

[Welcome letter] [Doing your own research]
[Buying your tickets] [Passports]
[Travel visas] [Hotels in Russia]
[Getting to your hotel] [Safety]