Same Day Second Passport Service
- You make frequent international trips which often require entry visas and due to time constraints you have difficulty acquiring the visas before your next departure, AND/OR
- You are making the request for safety/security reasons, for example you travel between Israel and anti Israeli States
In order to apply and receive a Second Valid passport you must follow the instructions as outlined below. To make the process easier to complete we suggest you print this page and follow the steps in the order presented.
1. Your Most Recent Passport - Your most recent 10 year passport must be valid.
2. Application Form DS-82 - Fax or photocopies are not acceptable.
The only source of correct form with two barcodes on top is US Department of State site. To create form DS-82 follow the link: https://pptform.state.gov/FraudAbuseNotice.aspx
3. Two Passport Photographs
4. Evidence of Immediate Travel - Must provide a copy of 1 of the following:
- Round trip ticket indicating travel to a foreign country
- Travel Itinerary
- Business traveler’s may submit a business letter if the above is not available
5. Authotization Form - Print two copies of Authorization from. Complete and Sign.
6. Request for a Second Valid Passport - Following request must be printed on company's letterhead and must be signed and dated by the applicant. Please note: wording of the letter cannot be changed and must be identical to the sample provided.
7. Fees - Government and Go To Russia Travel fees are paid in separate checks:
- $170 Government fees. You will write a check to "U.S. Department of State" for $170 (please write your date of birth on the memo line of the check).
- $239 to Go To Russia Travel. Also include payment for the return shipping option you selected (if applicable). If you want to pay by credit card, please download credit card authorization form and send along with all documents.
8. Federal Express Shipping Instructions
- Send all the above mentioned documents + $25 for return FedEx to:
3450 Geary Boulevard, #105, San Francisco, CA 94118