To process a passport for Russian child under the age of 14 adopted by US citizens, you need to send following documents to our office in Atlanta, GA:
- Russian Passport Application Form (download);
- Two passport size photographs of the applying parent;
- 4 passport size photographs of the child Example;
- An original of the child's Russian birth certificate, obtained after adoption or a copy notarized by a Russian notary;
- An original of the child's previous passport;
- Original of the court decision;
- Copies of the parent's US passport;
- Copy of the child's US passport;
- Copy of the adoption certificate;
- Certified Check or Money Order payable to "Go To Russia Travel" in the amount of $600.00. Please, note the return shipping is not included, please select one of the following options for your return shipping:
- FedEx overnight delivery $27
- FedEx second day delivery $22
- FedEx saver delivery $15 (3-4 business days)
Note: According to the official requirements the application form for Russian passport must be submitted in the Russian language. Our consultants will prepare all consulate forms in Russian and in accordance with the strict requirements of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
We will be glad to answer any questions you might have by phone 888-263-0023 or 404-827-0099, skype: atlantagotorussiaoffice or e-mail email@example.com.
GoToRussia Travel Inc.
309 Peters St, Unit A,
Atlanta, GA, 30313