- For TRANSIT visas, you are required to present airline tickets and visa to the country of destination in addition to the above-referenced paperwork. These visas are valid for up to 72 hours on each entry.
- Business multiple or single-entry visas issued only upon the confirmation received by the Embassy from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan. Formal written request for issuance of visa must be submitted by the inviting organization in Uzbekistan (Government office, Embassy or representative office, etc.) to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan (address: 9 Uzbekistan St., Tashkent, 700029) Please contact our office if you need an invitation, so we could look into obtaining it through our contacts in Uzbekistan (invitation fee applies).
- If you are not a US citizen, please contact us for visa and invitation fees and processing options.
- Proof of permanent residency in the US may be required for non-US citizens applying for Uzbekistan visas in the United States.
- Visa processing starts on the day we receive your complete paperwork. One day should be added for FedEx delivery of your visa to your home.
- Consulates are closed for all U.S. and their National holidays. Please call us for information on specific country's National holidays.
- Registration of your visa may be necessary upon arrival – please consult us before your departure.