- Citizens of the countries listed below intending to visit Kyrgyzstan for up to 30 days do not need to present the invitation letters or visa support independent of their travel purposes:
Australia; Austria; Belgium; Canada; Cyprus; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Israel; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Korea; Liechtenstein; Luxembourg; Malta; Monaco; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Portugal;
Spain; Switzerland; Sweden; UK; United States of America.
- If you do not hold a passport of one of the above-mentioned countries and need a visa for up to 30 days, please contact
our office regarding an invitation (additional fees and processing time apply).
- Proof of permanent residency in the US may be required from non-US citizens applying for Kyrgyz visa in the United
- Visa processing starts on the day we receive your complete paperwork. One day should be added for FedEx delivery of
your visa to your home.
- Consulates are closed for all U.S. and their National holidays. Please call us for information on specific country's
- Registration of your visa may be necessary upon arrival – please consult us before your departure.