All of our guides are state-licensed, hand-picked professionals who speak great English, know and love the history of their cities and are passionate about what they do. If you need an interpreter while you're in Russia or Ukraine, we also have highly educated and licensed translators working for us. If you would like an English (or other language) speaking guide to meet you upon arrival to Russia, we will be happy to provide you with our Guide on Transfer service. If you feel comfortable with just a driver (usually non-English speaking), then a simple transfer should suffice.
|Rate per hour||Minimal requirement|
|Upon Arrival||Upon Departure|
|Group Rates (10 and up)||$75||$60|
Rates increase 30% for services provided between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM
• Immediate family members of Russian citizens. As of January 25, 2021, the Russian Consulate resumes issuing 3-year multiple entry private visas for immediate family members (spouses, children, biological and adoptive parents). These visas will be processed by a notarized written request from the inviting Russian citizen residing in the United States. Please contact us for details.
• Travelers for medical emergency
• Diplomatic workers and members of their families
• Transit passengers
• International ship, cargo, train, sea crew members performing their work duties
• Holders of special visas, issued to visit funeral of a person, permanently residing in Russia
• Russian citizens and permanent residents
• Russian work and student visa holders
Updated: January 27, 2021