Multiple entry - 3 years
To obtain a 3 year multi-entry visa applicants should provide the following documents:
- Completed Russian Visa Application completed on http://visa.kdmid.ru/
- PASSPORT (Please, make sure your passport is signed and has at least 2 blank visa-designated pages. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after expiration of your Russian visa. )
- TWO recent passport-size PHOTOGRAPHS (2 x 2, front of the face, plain background, taken no earlier than 6 months prior to visa application). Please, note photos submitted by e-mail are no longer accepted by the Consulate.
For Tourist Visas: the tourist voucher issued by an authorized travel agency with its own tourist reference number (provided by Go To Russia Travel)
For Business and Humanitarian Visas:
Please, note the statement must be on a company letterhead and contain a company seal including full and correct company name, and a signature and printed full name of a person signing the statement.
- Invitation on the letterhead of the host company with full contacts and address of the company, including the tax payer number and stamped
- Invitation must be addressed to the Consulate of the Russian Federation in the United States.
- Short description of the host company, what is the purpose of the invitee’s visit (what is he/she going to do at the host company and why does he/she needs a multiple three year visa).
- All passport details of the invitee (1st page), his position, address and contacts in the USA.
- Category (business or humanitarian), type (multiple) and period of stay from dd/mm/yy
to dd/mm/yy (example 5 November 2012 –4 November 2015).
- Address to stay in the Russian Federation
- The purpose of visit (in details)
- Places/cities to be visited (approximately)
- The letter should also state that the inviting organization in Russia guarantees to cover all visa applicant's expenses associated with accommodations, insurance and travel during his/her stay in Russia.
- Signature, dates, contacts, position of the person that will sign the letter/invitation. Only head of the Company or the manager of a department can sign the invitation.
- If the company invites there is no need to notarize the letter
If you are applying for a business visa and do not have a letter of invitation from an inviting company in Russia, we can obtain one for you for an additional fee of $250. Also, please, add 2 business days for processing if Go To Russia needs to secure your invitation for a 3 year business visa.
For Private Stay Visas: the notarized written statement from the hosting individual, which will contain the following information: full name, date of birth, citizenship, gender, passport number (with issue and expiration date), address of registration, and address of the actual residence of the hosting individual, as well as visa applicant's full name, date of birth, citizenship, gender, passport number, multiplicity of the visa, purpose of travel, requested period of entry, location of intended residence of the visa applicant, and the cities to be visited. The host individual could be either a Russian citizen registered on the territory of the Russian Federation, or a US citizen who has the permit to stay on the territory of Russian Federation for more than 90 days (i.e. work permit, common student multiple visa, diplomatic visa of the employee of the USA diplomatic missions or consulates on the territory of the Russian Federation). If the hosting individual is a Russian citizen, a copy of his/her INTERNAL Russian passport (the first page with individual information and the page with a stamp with this person's registered address in Russia ("propiska")) must be submitted along with the letter of invitation. Please, note that earliest possible entry date listed on the invitation for a private visa cannot be earlier than the date of submission of the visa application to the Consulate.
Sample letter here
The Consulate may also request the following additional documents:
- Proof of Financial Ability: You must provide a copy of a recent bank statement or a letter from your bank verifying you have sufficient funds to support yourself. Bank statement must contain your name and address. You can white-out the account number if you do not wish to share this information with the consulate;
- Employment Verification letter from the employer stating the wages for the most recent year, half year or month. For Self-Employed, letter of incorporation/business registration document;
- Medical insurance valid in Russia and fully covering the period of the first trip;
- Documents regarding the applicant's ownership of property in the country of his citizenship;
- A certificate on the makeup of the applicant's family;
- Copy of Marriage Certificate; Divorce Decree; or Death certificate. For children: copy of birth certificate;
- For children under 18 years of age: All above mentioned documents should be from parents;
- The Consulate also reserves the right to invite an applicant for an interview at the Russian Consulates, or request any additional supporting documents not listed above.